Complaint on companies >>>

Logitech is another suck company you should avoid

Bought a Logitech bluetooth mouse and the mouse is not working. Sent online inquiry to ask where is their customer service office in Malaysia.

Logitech is a Taiwanese company with its HQ in Hong Kong.

I put up their email for spammer indexing purpose, support-ena@logitech.com

NO reply after there weeks with several follow-up emails to them although they promise to reply within 48 hours.

I decide to send Logitech a nasty email everyday whenever I log in to my email to release my heat. See how long they can take on my attack. LOL

Latest update: They replied me on 02 September 2011 after three long weeks. By the time, I have no mood to troubleshoot the mouse any more.

I will bring their sales office in Malaysia to consumer tribunal court, otherwise they think Malaysian customer is another idiot.

I remembered I told a local travel company, asiatravelmart.com that they will close shop in one or two years because of similar poor customer service. My prediction was proven true, Asiatravelmart.com wound up one year later.

Nokia is also showing poor customer service in recent years, they are facing a same fate, declining business and losing customers. Microsoft may take over Nokia and Nokia will become a history soon.

Ghani Komtar says:

Muar is not ICT hub.
Come to Komtar Penang you sure get good deal with warranty.
You can get blackberry cake as bonus….. no joke 🙂

I am in KL, Low Yat Plaza is my shopping place.

My RM20 branded LED torch light come with one year warranty, how come Logitech mouse is without warranty?

The shop even promise three months warranty for item sold by them, how can no warranty for a cheap product Logitech? RM160 for a mouse is not a cheap item, it’s considered expensive for such an item.

I will drag their sale office to tribunal court to make a bad publicity on Logitech.

Barry Sim says:

The packaging of Logitech mouse mentioned 3-year limited warranty.
Not sure what it means by the word ‘limited’.

Cannot understand why you need to spend so much for a mouse. Go to any PC Fair and you can get a decent mouse for less than RM20.

Limited warranty means liability for manufacturing and design problem only.

Get real, no bluetooth mouse costs RM20. I bought the mouse for Nokia smartphone.

Anak Darul Aman says:

I do not think a low-priced item like a mouse would carry any warranty.

Maybe it is a ‘refurbished’ mouse, thus Logitech do not bother to answer.