Internal Security & Crime >>>

Mainland gigolos invade Miri

Bodohland is not only truly Asia, actually Bodohland is truly the world with all kinds of foreign criminals invading our land like in a no-man zone.

The latest invader is gigolos from China. This is a new job opportunity for our jobless fresh graduates, provided you are handsome, willing to suck, and good stamina with a sizable shaft to serve lonely and aging aunties. 🙂

Let me list down a partial list I can recall,

– Nigeria’s online scammers.

– Columbia’s ATM heist gangs.

– Vietnam’s robbery gangs.

– Cambodia’s gaharu wood thieves.

– Indonesia’s carjacking gangs.

– Philippines’ pickpocket syndicates

– Arabic illegal tax drivers.

– China’s little dragon ladies.

– Thai’s bar girls.

– Vietnam’s foot massagers.

– India’s illegal mamak workers.

– Pakistan’s mak minah hooker.

– Bangladesh’s illegal construction workers.

– China’s gigolos.

包养「小龙仔」 阔太人財两失

(美里15日讯)有钱阔太出手阔绰,豪掷千金养「小龙仔」,部份阔太「遇人不淑」,搞到人財两失也不敢吭声。

小龙女在国內引发的家庭问题已非新鲜事,近年来「小龙仔」也在本地阔太市场大捞一票,尤其是从事保健行业的「小龙仔」最受欢迎,因懂得討人欢心及殷勤服务,常获得阔太们青睞,趋之若鶩。

阔太们一掷千金的本色,深受「小龙仔」欢选,而部分吃闷亏阔太,碍于面子及家丑,不敢张扬。

消息指出,一些阔太不惜送现金、送名錶或智能手机,博取帅气的「小龙仔」欢心。甚至有阔太沉迷男色迷失方向,而为夫者碍于家丑不外扬,选择吞声忍气,只求另一半回心转意回到身边。

据悉,这些进军阔太市场的「小龙仔」,不但帅气,也能言善道,令不少阔太禁不住诱惑,搞到人財两失。

现代社会五花八门,诱惑太大,即使是妈妈级甚至是祖母级的女性,如果立场不够稳定,隨时会被充满诱惑的花花世界所吸引,轻则失財失色,重则搞到家庭破裂,或可能面临家庭破碎悲剧。有鑑于此,那些迷途的「羔羊」受促回头是岸。

Jojo says:

“I only represent for myself” some may think you like to Syiok Sendiri. So brother be careful with your statement otherwise you can send an ambiguous message to your readers. cheers.

Azrai Ajiboy says:

your blog cannot represent 1Msia bcoz you only report for a segment of Msians. How do you expect we to know a duck is a gigolo ?

I have never claimed that I present all Malaysians and all Chinese in Malaysia.

I only represent for myself unlike many donkeys want to represent others without the common agreement from others. Green Piss NGO is a good example.

Farid says:

Is duck a symbol of gigolo?

Chinese used to call gigolo a duck.

GeeGoLo says:

fyi Most Gigolos (so called Ducks in Msia) know that putting a cowboy hat on a bed is bad luck – but why do cowboys feel that way? Well first off a cowboy would never wear his hat in bed and he’d only be in bed during the day if he was sick. So by putting your hat on the bed you risk bringing sickness or other bad luck on yourself.

what’s your view on this ?

No comment on a rumor. 🙂

Set aside morality, gigolo and aunty relationship is a willing seller and a willing buyer basis.

I don’t bother to probe such thingie except to highlight Malaysia is a magnet for the international criminals under BN government.

A small fry from my new village during his prime time in 80s was driving a Porsche and many luxury cars not found in Malaysia after he hooked up a rich Singaporean lady. The lady kept the relationship with him for the whole life.

Another 50++ old lady from KL was feeding a middle-age drug addict in my new village for a few years.

I agree with you, these ladies are looking for companionship than lust.

GeeGoLo says:

This is a balance of yin yang. Women do have needs too that their partners can’t provide or sometimes they are just not into commitment yet. Sometimes its not about the sex but about companionship especially among the more educated woman. So being a gigolo is not all that bad especially if you are offering companionship and not just plain ole grinding the hump-over-in-ten minutes kinda thingie.

GeeGoLo says:

The women seeking gigolos are usually around 35-50, both single & married, quite wealthy and are pretty good looking. Unlike the men, they do not go trying different girls. They prefer the same guy and will contract you 3-6 months at a clip, usually paying around equivalent RM10k to RM20k monthly for twice a week “commitment” depending whether you look like Brad Pitt or Rusty (my Pit Bull!).